Answered

Sonos rooms

• 19 November 2018
  • 1 reply

Badge
So I have a sonos play bar, sub, and 4 play one speakers all in the same room for my tv
The problem is that On the app it’s three different rooms I would like to have them all listed in 1 room
icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 19 November 2018, 17:21

Unfortunately, it can’t be done. The smallest number you could have is 2 rooms, consisting of a 5.1 setup of the PLAYBAR, the SUB, and 2 surround speakers in one room, and a stereo pair of PLAY:1s in the other.

I’m guessing you’re trying to set up the extra pair of PLAY:1s as right and left speakers for the PLAYBAR. Sonos software doesn’t allow for this, there is already 3 speakers (Left, Center, and Right) within the PLAYBAR.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Unfortunately, it can’t be done. The smallest number you could have is 2 rooms, consisting of a 5.1 setup of the PLAYBAR, the SUB, and 2 surround speakers in one room, and a stereo pair of PLAY:1s in the other.

I’m guessing you’re trying to set up the extra pair of PLAY:1s as right and left speakers for the PLAYBAR. Sonos software doesn’t allow for this, there is already 3 speakers (Left, Center, and Right) within the PLAYBAR.