Sonos mac app stuck on a single email for each of my music services

• 18 November 2021
  • 2 replies

Sonos mac app is auto-populating all of my music services with my sonos registered email, but i have accounts under other emails. How do I change the login email address for a music service?

2 replies

Sonos mac app is auto-populating all of my music services with my sonos registered email, but i have accounts under other emails. How do I change the login email address for a music service?

Are you sure you are not looking at the default name that you have given your installed music services, rather than its login credentials?

I don’t have the desktop controller App to hand, but on a mobile, device if you goto ‘Settings/Services & Voice’ in the Sonos App and select any installed music service there is an option to change its name (which would default to your Sonos email address, but invites the user to change that name when it’s first added to the Sonos system)… I suspect you just need to rename the music services installed. See attached screenshot albeit from a mobile controller, rather than the desktop App.

Ken,

Thanks for this. On my iOS Sonos app, I followed your guidance. Was able to add my service there w/o issue.

W/in a minute I checked my Mac app and the account propagated as entered on iOS.

Jim