Sonos Arc doesnt ahow in App

• 24 February 2021
  • 2 replies

I set up my nee Arc and had it up and running including setting up Spotify with it. Now when I open the IOS App it keeps asking me to set up your product again. My speaker is working with my TV but not showing in the IOS App. My iPhone is running IOS 14.4
Ive a Linksys Velop system in my house connected through a Virgin router

Please help!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Badge +17

Hi @Janty72, welcome to the community.

Since your Arc is working through your TV, that sounds like the speaker has indeed been successfully set up.

You mentioned you have both a Velop mesh system and a Virgin router - do you have more than 1 WiFi network available? If so, could you switch your iPhone from one to the other and check if the Arc shows up in the Sonos app?

Have you also tried rebooting the Arc by unplugging it for 30 seconds to see if it regains connectivity?

How is the Arc connected to the network - wirelessly or via an Ethernet cable?

Hi. It did work as I played a song via Spotify through it but now when I open the app it asks me to select your product again. Account, System and Services and Voice are greyed out. I’ve reset app and unplugged Arc for 30 secs. I’ve also reset the app. When I do this and start it up again it pops up asking me to connect to nearby Sonos Arc but when I try it it comes up saying “We can’t find Sonos on *******. Make sure your system is powered on and connected to the network.”

I’ve tried using the App on an iPad but this won’t work either

I’ve only 1 wifi network in my house. I’ve also tried it with a LAN cable but it still doesn’t work. I’ve tried restarting the router a couple of times without any luck

I’m at my wits end here