Sonos Account: No way!

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

159 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6
Deadset this has to be a troll. As others have said, the poster needed an account to post in here, not to mention to use almost any music services with Sonos, you need to create accounts with those music services as well.

The OP was probably just watching an Alex Jones video and got inspired.
Go and have a live in the forrest. If you own a phone or tablet you are known, why this problem with Sonos?
I agree. Unless one lives off grid on a hill away from civilisation, not tethered to even the power supply network, it is impossible to retain full privacy today. Regrettable, but a fact of life today.
Userlevel 1
Go and have a live in the forrest. If you own a phone or tablet you are known, why this problem with Sonos?
I want to inform you, that I will not create an Sonsos account.
Err... you already have, otherwise you'd not be able to post here. Besides, your system must be registered with Sonos anyway, in order to obtain software and online service availability updates.
Schlemiel,

When you take the matter to Court in Germany, everyone will know who you are, as Court records are 'public' documents... it would be easier to just provide pseudo credentials to Sonos and just carry on using your system. Why cut off your nose to spite your face?

I too like to keep some of my personal details 'private' and there are often some simple answers to address such personal paranoia.