Answered

Sonos Account Access

I have an account. Sonos recognizes my email. It will allow me to change password but then when I try to use it it says password not correct. This is driving me mad!!
I have tried “transferring “ account but I can’t open my account to transfer it!
icon

Best answer by Ken_Griffiths 12 May 2019, 12:00

Transfer the account from within the Sonos App/Account Settings and choose the option which says “I don’t have access to this email” at bottom of the screen and follow onscreen instructions.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Transfer the account from within the Sonos App/Account Settings and choose the option which says “I don’t have access to this email” at bottom of the screen and follow onscreen instructions.
Big thank you. Why could these instructions be more easily accessible!
it would help if the button “I don’t have access to this email” said something that was relevant for my situation where I did have access.

I am trying to do the above that you said but there is no option that says  “I don’t have access to this email” I am so stumped :(

I am trying to do the above that you said but there is no option that says  “I don’t have access to this email” I am so stumped :(

This thread is 6 months old and the menus and process have recently changed.  See this link for new info on managing your account:

https://support.sonos.com/s/article/3578?language=en_US