"Sign in with the account used to set up sonos"

• 2 September 2018
  • 1 reply

My sonos system worked fine for 2 years, then suddenly i got the above Message. I have signed in with every email account i can think of and still can not find it. I am sure you can re attach the speakers to a new email account but i cant work it out. The option mentioned in other posts doesnt seem to be There...help!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hi there, tobymh. Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community. If you are having troubles with your Sonos account, I would recommend giving our support technicians a call so they can verify all pertinent information and get this sorted with you.

Alternatively, you could just factory reset the units and set it up to an email address you have access to. The caveat here is that you would be losing the credentials stored on Sonos. This means you would need to rebuild any Sonos playlists and re-add any music service credentials.