Answered

Set Up

Hello, So i have a Beam 2Play 1’s as surround and 2One SL’s. I noticed that my remote will turn up and down the beam and the surround sound but the One Sl’s will stay the same volume. Is there a way to use the remote on all the speakers? So I know the reason this is happening is because the beam and the surround play 1’s are in the same group and the One’s are their own group . So can all of them tie together instead of having 2 groups and to be able to use the remote control for my tv to control all the speakers ?

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 7 April 2021, 03:13

Sorry to contradict, but the remote will not control any “grouped” rooms with the Beam. If the speakers are “bonded”, they are all part of the same room, and will be controlled by the remote. 

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7

Yes. Just group the room/zone with the One SL’s to the room/zone of the Beam. However, using your TV remote will only be applicable when the TV is the source. The One SL’s may also experience a slight audio delay. 

When streaming music via the Sonos app or Airplay2 all speakers will behave as a unit with no audio delay. Of you will use your iOS or Android device as the hardware remote 

Sorry to contradict, but the remote will not control any “grouped” rooms with the Beam. If the speakers are “bonded”, they are all part of the same room, and will be controlled by the remote.