• Contributor I
  • 2 replies

I just bought Sonos sub gen3 The Position I use is Logo name

Back against The wall

It Right or Wrong

Thank You

icon

Best answer by buzz 13 September 2021, 03:09

SUB is symmetric front to back. Location in the room and with respect to walls is important. Placing SUB close to walls and near a corner will increase bass. You will also find positions along the walls that will increase or decrease bass. This is the nature of sound propagation in rooms.

View original

4 replies

Does it sound good to you? Try multiple different positions, use the one that works for your music and your ears.

SUB is symmetric front to back. Location in the room and with respect to walls is important. Placing SUB close to walls and near a corner will increase bass. You will also find positions along the walls that will increase or decrease bass. This is the nature of sound propagation in rooms.

SUB is symmetric front to back. Location in the room and with respect to walls is important. Placing SUB close to walls and near a corner will increase bass. You will also find positions along the walls that will increase or decrease bass. This is the nature of sound propagation in rooms

Symmetric is answer my question 

Thank You

Does it sound good to you? Try multiple different positions, use the one that works for your music and your ears.

Thanks