Answered

Question about pairing 5.1 surround set and play 5

• 26 March 2019
  • 1 reply

I would like to know if I have a 5.1 surround set which includes playbar, sub, and 2 sonos One, can I also have a play 5 or another Sonos One in a different room and pair them all together when I want to and make them play the same music at the same time? I want to have the surround set in the living room but a Play 5 or a Sonos One in another room like a patio and make them play the same music at the same time.
icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 26 March 2019, 04:10

For music (streamed), all rooms will play in sync, that's what Sonos is designed to do. When playing something coming through the TV, though, there will be a slight delay (75ms) between the PLAYBAR room and the grouped rooms/speakers .
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

For music (streamed), all rooms will play in sync, that's what Sonos is designed to do. When playing something coming through the TV, though, there will be a slight delay (75ms) between the PLAYBAR room and the grouped rooms/speakers .