Answered

Pro-ject Carbon Debut

We just received the Sonos Pro-Ject Carbon Debut.

When we opened the box we found a Samsung remote in it.

We looked through all the paper work and no remote is mentioned.

We also looked on line to see if our turntable should even have a remote and if so why is it a Samsung??

Thank you for your help

icon

Best answer by lohr500 9 April 2021, 12:16

I would check the turntable very carefully to make sure there are no signs of it being used. It sounds like a customer return and the customer has accidentally put a Samsung remote in the box as well. There is no way the Pro-Ject deck needs or uses a Samsung remote. Did you buy it direct from Sonos, or via a retailer?

View original

3 replies

I’m suspicious because a remote is not listed in the contents section of the product page.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

I would check the turntable very carefully to make sure there are no signs of it being used. It sounds like a customer return and the customer has accidentally put a Samsung remote in the box as well. There is no way the Pro-Ject deck needs or uses a Samsung remote. Did you buy it direct from Sonos, or via a retailer?

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

I suspect that it is a customer return as well. If it’s not brand new take it back.

Please post some feedback about your new turntable table and your set-up as I’m considering one of these