Answered

Podcast Update

• 3 April 2018
  • 1 reply

I have recently started listening to Podcasts on Sonos. I have subscribed to several podcasts and downloaded the most recent episodes using Itunes so they are on my computer. After the download, the new episodes do not appear in My Music Library on the desktop app.

I have re-indexed my music library after the download and the podcasts are in a sub folder of my main folder.

An already downloaded podcast does appear; it is just the new ones that don't.

Is there a fix to this?
icon

Best answer by Keith N 5 April 2018, 01:26

Hi there, boutells. Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community. In most cases where users describe a problem not being able to connect or find content on their desktop music library, I recommend giving our support technicians a call to troubleshoot this in real time. They are able to set up a remote session and get a closer look at how data is being routed along the network.

Thanks!
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hi there, boutells. Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community. In most cases where users describe a problem not being able to connect or find content on their desktop music library, I recommend giving our support technicians a call to troubleshoot this in real time. They are able to set up a remote session and get a closer look at how data is being routed along the network.

Thanks!