Answered

Play 3 reconfiguration

• 29 November 2016
  • 4 replies

I bought my Play 3 from Amazon last October and use it in USA. Now I'm back to Chile and I can't set it up with my router, neither plugged or wireless (different from the one in the first configuration in USA). Reset to factory condition was performed but I just get errors in the update. Not possible to add any streaming service. Error is reported as "Error Code 9", code I can't find any reference about. I switched accounts to one different from the one used in USA.
Any idea please?
Best.
Oscar
icon

Best answer by oestrada 29 November 2016, 19:41

That has been happening if you had beta software installed. You should call Sonos and get rep to help you revert back.
Thanks for your answer. Do you mean Beta Software in the speaker?:?
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22
That has been happening if you had beta software installed. You should call Sonos and get rep to help you revert back.
Thanks for your answer. Do you mean Beta Software in the speaker?:?
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
If you run beta controller it will put beta firmware on speakers.
Thank you Chris. Today I got help from tech support from Sonos. Great people. Now it runs flawless.