Question

Play 1 isn't connecting

• 30 March 2017
  • 3 replies

Hi,
really need help, my device isn't connecting... the light is stuck on the white led and "Sonos" doesn't show up on my wifi
has this problem happened to anyone ? can anyone give me a hand ?

cheers

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1
Hi peanut,

Thanks for reaching out to us. We’ll do our best to get your PLAY:1 playing music again.

I can see that you’ve just created an incident with our Customer Care team about the same connection problems. To ensure we get things working as quickly as possible, I’ll take over that ticket and will be sending you an email shortly.

If it’s more convenient for you to troubleshoot the issue here, just let us know. In the meantime take a look at this FAQ page. It may help get your system up and running again.
I have tried that as well, it doesn't make the chrime noise, and the orange light flashed for two seconds then turns back to a white one
Try hardwiring to your router with an Ethernet cable. After it connects, setup the WiFi credentials and then you can unplug it from the cable.