Current system is Sonos 1 and 3 (first gen) and Amp. No issues with setup to network. Plays great through the app.
- Added an Arc and it is not being detected by the App
- I have updated the Sonos S2 App
- I have connceted the Arc directly to my router
- I have turned off my router and did a reset
- I have left the Arc on for 8 hour +
- I have tried to factory reset the Arc by unplugging and the power, holding the infinity button, and plugging in..did not work.
- There is no status light: white, orange, or green showing up.
- The only light is a repetitively flashing white LED next to the microphone.
I don’t know what else to do. I believe this is a faulty unit?
Best answer by Xander P
If you’re not able to perform a Factory Reset on the Arc, then it does sound like the unit may have developed a fault - I’d recommend getting in touch with our Support Team via either live chat or phone call, and they should be able to help you confirm if there’s an issue with the Arc, and offer a resolution :)