Sonos Move has no manual to explain what the buttons do?
Also it won’t connect after numerous attempts why not?
Best answer by Ken_Griffiths
A quick summary of the Move buttons to perhaps help you too …
Power Button (Top)
- Off the charger-loop, a short press puts the Move into standby (or wake's it up). The Move falls into standby too (off it's charger-loop on WiFi) after 30 mins of inactivity. Simply opening the Sonos App (from fully closed state) on the same WiFi network will also wake-up the speaker.
- A long press (5+ seconds) (off it's charger-loop) will turn off the Move completely.
Wifi/BT button (Middle)
- A short press will toggle BT mode/WiFi mode
- A long press, when in BT mode, will enable BT pairing mode, to link a new mobile etc.
Join Button (Bottom)
- A short press will start pairing mode for Sonos Controller connection (initial setup of speaker only).
- A long press will activate a snapshot button Diagnostic (you will see the LED switching colors, press the same button once more to get out of this mode), for example, while in Bluetooth mode you can trigger a Diagnostic in this way and reboot the 'Move' and submit a Diagnostic via the Sonos controller App.