Answered

no flashing green light

• 12 January 2019
  • 1 reply

i am adding to my sonos system and cannot get a flashing green light on the new play 1 speaker. any suggestions?
icon

Best answer by Jeff S 26 January 2019, 00:22

i am adding to my sonos system and cannot get a flashing green light on the new play 1 speaker. any suggestions?

Hi there,

Sorry for the late reply. The green flashing light only happens during the first time a speaker is set up. If you've previously set this speaker up, choose the option in the Sonos app to connect to an existing system instead.

If this is the first time setting your speaker up, you can factory reset the speaker and it should follow the standard first time setup, including the green flashing light.
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi there,

Sorry for the late reply. The green flashing light only happens during the first time a speaker is set up. If you've previously set this speaker up, choose the option in the Sonos app to connect to an existing system instead.

If this is the first time setting your speaker up, you can factory reset the speaker and it should follow the standard first time setup, including the green flashing light.

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings