• 26 December 2012
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Hi folks, looking to buy my first sonos tomorrow, I currently play my music through I device with iTunes Match in the cloud, is the Sonos equipment compatible with iTunes Match or will I need to have computer( which is not working to well)turned on as well, I would like to have a system without PC, any help would be great
Thank you

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Thanks for such a quick reply friend
Userlevel 1
Badge
Hi folks, looking to buy my first sonos tomorrow, I currently play my music through I device with iTunes Match in the cloud, is the Sonos equipment compatible with iTunes Match or will I need to have computer( which is not working to well)turned on as well, I would like to have a system without PC, any help would be great
Thank you

I don't believe that Sonos works with Apple's Music Match (Cloud) offering.

What you can do:
Play songs that are currently sync'd your iDevice (iOS 6 required) to your Sonos system via the Sonos app.

Play music from online services (some require a monthly subscription fee).

If you have local music files on your PC, your PC will have to be on in order for Sonos to access them and play them.

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings