New Router

Badge
Hi , We have to reconfigurate our modem. Sonos recognize it but the email adress suggested when I try to connect at Sonos is not mine !

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

26 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Please follow the steps in this article:

https://support.sonos.com/s/article/1061?language=en_US
Badge
Thanks - but why thé email adress is not mine when trying to access to my sonos plateforme ? Steph
Badge
Problem unchanged
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Does your new Modem have a firewall? Can you check that deep packet inspection (DPI) is turned off?

If the problem persists, you may have to Factory Reset the Sonos player but this will lose all of your system settings.
Badge
Does your new Modem have a firewall? Can you check that deep packet inspection (DPI) is turned off?

If the problem persists, you may have to Factory Reset the Sonos player but this will lose all of your system settings.
Badge
No success , how Can I do à factory réserver ? Many thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi

Please see this article:

https://support.sonos.com/s/article/1096?language=en_US
Badge
Problem unsolved- factory reboot ok - connecting with my email and logî ok - when I install the sonos item system requests me to login again and then I get different email adress ....@life.fr which id not mine. Thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
I've flagged for someone from Sonos to investigate.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Problem unsolved- factory reboot ok - connecting with my email and logî ok - when I install the sonos item system requests me to login again and then I get different email adress ....@life.fr which id not mine. Thanks

Hi STEPH1190,

Normally, if you factory reset your speakers they will not hold on to any registration email information. You can try going through the factory reset process again, or there should be an option for when you don't have access to the email you see. If you click the option that says "j'ai oublie mon mot de passe" it should guide you to a page where you can say that you don't have access to that email. This should allow you to set up with a different email address.

If this doesn't work, please post new screen shots showing how far you get.
Badge
Good evening
Thank you for your feed-back
Sorry to borrow you but the option you spoke is not available. I got always the Wong email even If I proceed with a factory reset. Thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
What screen do you see after clicking "j'ai oublie mon mot de passe?"
Badge
Jeff
Below screenshot
Badge
Utiliser une adresse email valid because its not mine.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Utiliser une adresse email valid because its not mine.

Are you able to enter in the correct email and password here?

Also, I edited out your email from the previous response in order to keep it private.
Badge
d....s@life.fr is not my email adress
Badge
Yes but when I install thé sonos boost it redirect me to the wrong email adress
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
It sounds like there's some sort of error in the sequence of screens you're seeing. At this point I think it would be best to work on this issue live with our phone team. Please give us a call and they'll be able to get you up and running. Our phone number and hours can be found here.
Badge
Ok Jeff , will Contact them tomorrow. Many thanks Steph
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi Steph

One other thought. Are you running the Sonos app on iOS? If so, can you please remove the Sonos App and re-install.
Badge
Already done without success and still without music ?
Badge
You means the sonos controller application ?
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Yes please.
Badge
Unfortunately not
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Looks like you'll need to talk to Sonos live tech support, as Jeff has suggested. Sorry I couldn't help.