Answered

Moving sub to a different room

I have connected a sub to living room with 2 ply ones, however want to separate it so that I can control the volume of the bass. How can this be done?
icon

Best answer by jgatie 23 December 2018, 17:12

Hi,

Sorry I should’ve explained better. I want to control the sub volume separately, and was advised the only way to do this would be to move sub to another room using app. However each time i remove sub and reconnect it defaults back to the same room

A sub cannot be its own room. It must be bonded to other speaker(s). You can control the Sub output from Settings > Room Settings > (room w/ Sub) > Advanced Audio > Sub Settings.

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21
Not sure I understand. If you separate the sub, it will get no signal (it must be bonded to another speaker to play anything). Plus you can set the level of the sub in the app when it is bonded via the app (even the PC app supports this).
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
I have connected a sub to living room with 2 ply ones, however want to separate it so that I can control the volume of the bass. How can this be done?
Mobile controller: Settings | (Room Name) | Remove Sub
Hi,

Sorry I should’ve explained better. I want to control the sub volume separately, and was advised the only way to do this would be to move sub to another room using app. However each time i remove sub and reconnect it defaults back to the same room
Hi,

A sub cannot be its own room. It must be bonded to other speaker(s). You can control the Sub output from Settings > Room Settings > (room w/ Sub) > Advanced Audio > Sub Settings.
Thanks, the setting names are slightly different on my phone however managed to find the sub settings

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings