Question

Mounting Beam Above TV

• 25 October 2020
  • 1 reply

I want to buy a Beam, but my wife doesn’t want it mounted under the TV.   I can’t find any mounts that are specifically designed for mounting it above the TV, but it seems like I could just use the normal wall mount and some after-market brackets.   Can anyone recommend a specific product or give me some advice on the best way to do this?   Thanks.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

HI @Brenkj.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for reaching out to us. I understand your situation and would want to help out.

Currently, only the Sonos Playbar has this feature of the capabilities to be mounted on top of the TV using the appropriate orientation.  There is no mount for the Sonos Beam to be mounted on top of the TV as it is not a recommended set up. However, the Sonos Playbar is not a voice-enabled Sonos device.

I hope this helps.

Please let us know if you still have further questions or concerns. We are always here to help.

Thanks,