Answered

Looking for input regarding my height audio settings and how to truetune the most efficiently.

• 7 August 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge

Hey, I’m just looking for advice on height audio settings for my room. My ceiling is probably 8-9 feet from the ground and I am seated 8 feet or so from my Sonos ARC. My ARC is 2-2.5 feet from the ground also.

Also any advice on how to true tune properly would be appreciated. I watched the video on the app of the lady moving her phone around and videos I’ve found on YouTube vary slightly from how the sonos setup video depicts. Thanks everyone for you’re input in advance.

icon

Best answer by Dogdad 7 August 2022, 14:05

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

All depends on what sounds good to you.. experiment. Everyone’s room and acoustics are different. 

Badge

I did a software update today can anyone tell me please what has changed after doing this update today 

No, unfortunately not. Not only did you not tell us which software, but we don’t know what version of the Sonos software your using, and even if we knew that, Sonos doesn’t publish particularly good release notes. See: here for S2, here for S1.