Is this a good network or ?

Userlevel 4
Badge +6
Having been forced to drop my CR100 and buy something with the voucher I bought a BOOST.
This is the network map as things stand. I have several devices connected direct via Ethernet and several on wi-fi.
Any Room for improvement ?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6
WRONG NETWORK MAP but now replaced with correct one.
Looks absolutely fine. For some time a few of the older radios have been showing an 'OFDM weak signal level' no better than 3, hence the amber, even in good conditions. Ignore it.
Userlevel 4
Badge +6
Ratty --- just updated the network map with correct. - assume your comments stand ? Why is BOOST showing RED ?
Userlevel 4
Badge +6
Do I need to reboot the devices connected direct to Ethernet, after installing boost or just the wireless ones ?
Why is BOOST showing RED ?
BOOST and TV Surround are being hit with local radio noise, possibly from nearby equipment. I would ignore that too, so long as the audio isn't dropping out. Signal strengths are good, and a high ANI level means the radio is doing its job of interference rejection.

Do I need to reboot the devices connected direct to Ethernet, after installing boost or just the wireless ones ?
You don't need to reboot anything. It'll arrange itself automatically.
Userlevel 7
Badge +21
You can try moving things around to see if you can find what is causing the interference, don't just look at devices with radios either, my MyBook Live Ethernet hard drive from WD was messing with one of my Play 3s.