Answered

If I buy multiple Connect's will I get multiple Line-In choices on the Sonos App?

• 21 June 2017
  • 6 replies

I hope this is not and old question but I've scoured the forum and internet but not found an answer. I'm pretty sure multiple Connect's are allowed on Sonos. I just want to make sure I can use the analog input on each of them if I do.
icon

Best answer by pwt 21 June 2017, 09:14

Example from my iPad controller:

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Yes, but you might be better off buying 5 units for the extra speakers they provide, if you have use for them.
Good tip. I take it the "yes" means I can have more than one input on the app if I have two devices that have an input?
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
That's correct. Note that the inputs only display in the app if a line-in cable is actually present.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Example from my iPad controller:

The Connect is an expensive way just to get a line in. Several is a very very expensive way to get several. What devices to you want to use?

You might be able to use some form of switch or maybe a Bluetooth receiver, depending on exactly what you are trying to do
The Connect is an expensive way just to get a line in. Several is a very very expensive way to get several. What devices to you want to use?

You might be able to use some form of switch or maybe a Bluetooth receiver, depending on exactly what you are trying to do

It's more for having separate volume and audio choice for different areas. I just wanted to be sure I would also be able to used the additional inputs as well.