How to create permanent groups with combinations of speakers?

• 9 January 2019
  • 2 replies

Badge
Hi

I have 3 Play Ones and also 5.1 sonos setup using playbar, sub, play 1s. I am planning to add another system in the garage. I would like to play music at certain times of the day on certain speakers. For eg, soothing morning music on few speakers in the early morning. Right now I use alarm to trigger music at specific time (is there a better way?). But alarm allows me to play only on one speaker. Is it possible to play it on set of speakers? My requirement is to play music on different set of speakers (some might have overlaps), at different times. Is it possible with the current app (on iOS)?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22
You can use Sonoseqencr app in sonos to autogroup on demand for you or IFTTT triggers for times of day you want in or on demand in conjuction with groups setup in www.speakerscenes.com (also available to issue command to group via alexa).
Badge
Thank you Chris. I will try it out.