Goal: to sign my iPhone & Play 1 both into the network where I am at. Easy on my iPhone but none of the info online that tells me how to change the wifi network that my speaker signs into is working.
Here is what I am doing:
1) pressing the play/pause and + button at the same time. An orange light flashes.
2) I see this "Getting ready to connect your speaker", it takes about a minute.
3) It says "Your Play 1 has created a temporary network, now let's connect your iPhone to this network,"
4) The app prompts me to sign OUT of the Network at the house where I am on vacation on, the one I want my iPhone to be signed into (and my Sonos speaker to be signed into) and tells me to sign into the "temporary network" called SONOS
5) The first time I tried this, I saw the SONOS network and selected it, returned to the app and
I was prompted to sign back into the network at the house where I am on vacation at
7) Then when I went back to the app it didn't work. It said my phone wasn't signed into the SONOS network but my phone wasn't.
😎 So i have tried this 19 times but now my iPhone doesn't even see the temporary SONOS network. I am going in circles here.
All I want to do is sign my speaker and phone into the network at the house.
How do I simply change the network my speaker signs into (wirelessly)? Please help.
Best answer by Keith NView original