Answered

help

• 11 September 2022
  • 3 replies

Trying to set up the ARC soundbar via WiFi, but when the app is trying to locate it my phone's Bluetooth crashes and won't continue the set up. I've tried resetting everything, same thing happens every time. Any help would be greatly appreciated 👍

icon

Best answer by Ken_Griffiths 11 September 2022, 15:28

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Hi. Is this a new system set up or are you adding to an existing system?

Can you set out what steps you have taken so far please?

Brand new system. WiFi definitely working, can't try with Ethernet cable as it's too far. It's in the e/arc socket on new TV. It's just Bluetooth crashing everytime the app searches for the arc on stage 1 of the set-up. I've factory reset my phone.

Brand new system. WiFi definitely working, can't try with Ethernet cable as it's too far. It's in the e/arc socket on new TV. It's just Bluetooth crashing everytime the app searches for the arc on stage 1 of the set-up. I've factory reset my phone.

What phone/operating system version are you using? Does the mobile and your network setup meet the system requirements shown in these links:

Sonos App Requirements

Sonos System Requirements