Answered

Creating Zones

Multiple Zones - I am renovating a motorhome and I would like to set up 4 zones - zone 1= surround w/ soundbar, sub & 2 rears. Zone 2 = 2 One's in BR. Zone 3 = 2 one's outside. Zone 4 I would liker to combine ALL Sonos to play music let's say... Can this be done without deleting other zones? If not anyone have a work around?
icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 12 February 2019, 22:03

Heh. You updated your question while I was typing, so I'll update my answer.

Yes, you can set up each "zone" as a room. In the controller, you can then group any number, including "all" rooms together.

View original

4 replies

Heh. You updated your question while I was typing, so I'll update my answer.

Yes, you can set up each "zone" as a room. In the controller, you can then group any number, including "all" rooms together.
Ah, rereading your question, there really isn't a room for Zone 4. It's just a grouping of all rooms (1, 2 and 3).
Perfect Question Motorhome - to what I was about to ask - Want zone 1 to be surround 5.1 for movies, zone 2 (MBR) to play a different movie or music, zone 3 to play independently of all other (music) , zone 4 to be ALL same music? Possible?
KevinRFL wrote:

Perfect Question Motorhome - to what I was about to ask - Want zone 1 to be surround 5.1 for movies, zone 2 (MBR) to play a different movie or music, zone 3 to play independently of all other (music) , zone 4 to be ALL same music? Possible?

No. Besides, the 5.1 setup is a semi-permanent configuration (zone) anyway.

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings