Answered

Creating Zones

• 12 February 2019
  • 4 replies

Multiple Zones - I am renovating a motorhome and I would like to set up 4 zones - zone 1= surround w/ soundbar, sub & 2 rears. Zone 2 = 2 One's in BR. Zone 3 = 2 one's outside. Zone 4 I would liker to combine ALL Sonos to play music let's say... Can this be done without deleting other zones? If not anyone have a work around?
icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 12 February 2019, 22:03

Heh. You updated your question while I was typing, so I'll update my answer.

Yes, you can set up each "zone" as a room. In the controller, you can then group any number, including "all" rooms together.
View original

4 replies

Heh. You updated your question while I was typing, so I'll update my answer.

Yes, you can set up each "zone" as a room. In the controller, you can then group any number, including "all" rooms together.
Ah, rereading your question, there really isn't a room for Zone 4. It's just a grouping of all rooms (1, 2 and 3).
Perfect Question Motorhome - to what I was about to ask - Want zone 1 to be surround 5.1 for movies, zone 2 (MBR) to play a different movie or music, zone 3 to play independently of all other (music) , zone 4 to be ALL same music? Possible?
Perfect Question Motorhome - to what I was about to ask - Want zone 1 to be surround 5.1 for movies, zone 2 (MBR) to play a different movie or music, zone 3 to play independently of all other (music) , zone 4 to be ALL same music? Possible?
No. Besides, the 5.1 setup is a semi-permanent configuration (zone) anyway.