Answered

connecting Sonos Move to Project turntable using project Box E BT preamp

• 11 January 2022
  • 3 replies

Hello, I’m trying to connect my Sonos Move speaker to my Project turntable using project Box E BT preamp, my other speakers connect to it, but I can’t seem to be able to connect the Move Speaker.

Wondering if someone could help me.

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 12 January 2022, 00:05

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7

Reboot the Move by following these steps:

1. Take Move off of the charging base.
  2. Hold the power button for at least 5 seconds, or until the status light turns off.
  3. Wait 10 seconds.
  4. Press the power button or place Move back onto its charging base.

Then follow these steps to pair the Move with the Phono Box:

NOTE: I would disable Bluetooth on any other device near the Phono Box.

1. Switch Move to Bluetooth mode
Find the Bluetooth button located on the back of your Move between the  Power and Join button. Press the button once to switch to Bluetooth Mode. Move will chime and the LED on top of the speaker will turn blue.

2. Enable pairing mode on Move
Press and hold the Bluetooth button to enable pairing mode. Move will chime again and the LED will flash blue.

3. Pair your device with Move
You will see a solid blue LED and hear a chime when the connection is complete.

Thank you so much, really appreciate it.

Is it normal that the led is orange?

Userlevel 7

Thank you so much, really appreciate it.

Is it normal that the led is orange?

The light near the base of the Move is the battery light. When it is solid orange, it means it is charging. The light will show for ten seconds after the Move has been connected to power and will continue charging when the light turns off. If the light is flashing orange, the Move has a low battery (<15%).

The light on top of the Move can turn orange when it is not able to complete the setup process. A solid orange light can also mean the Move is overheating.