Answered

Connecting a new Sonos Connect Amp in a Cabana

• 9 July 2018
  • 1 reply

• Contributor III
  • 6 replies
Hi all,

Currently have two Sonos Connect's which are connected to eachother in a basement location that run a few rooms inside my house and a backyard porch.

I want to setup a Sonos Connect Amp in a cabana to power a couple speakers that will be synced to the Sonos Connect that powers some speakers in another location in my backyard (the porch).

I am running a couple Cat6 lines from my switch to my cabana, one of which was going to a switch in there. However, does one of the Cat6's need to be daisy chained to my Sonos Connect in my basement for this to work properly or can I simply run a line from the switch in my cabana to my Sonos Connect Amp in the Cabana?

Thx!
icon

Best answer by pbc 9 July 2018, 18:24

Ha....nvmd, asked this same question a couple months ago and completely forgot about it! Seems like a switch might work as long as it's on the same network which it will be.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Ha....nvmd, asked this same question a couple months ago and completely forgot about it! Seems like a switch might work as long as it's on the same network which it will be.