Question

Connect Sonos Zoneplayer ZP90 to Denon AVR

Userlevel 2
Hi

I have just purchased a Denon AVR-X1100W to replace my Denon Amplifier. I need to connect my Sonos Zoneplayer ZP90 but I can not figure out how to do it.

The AVR has 5 HDMI sockets but the Sonos only has RCA connectors. How do I play the Sonos through the Denon AVR.

Thank you.

Michael

1 reply

Hi

I have just purchased a Denon AVR-X1100W to replace my Denon Amplifier. I need to connect my Sonos Zoneplayer ZP90 but I can not figure out how to do it.

The AVR has 5 HDMI sockets but the Sonos only has RCA connectors. How do I play the Sonos through the Denon AVR.

Well, there's two points here, the Denon doesn't only have HDMI sockets, it does also have RCA inputs, one of which is helpfully marked "Media Player", Top left of the rear panel, section marked Audio In. It's number 2. However the Connect also doesn't only have RCA outputs, it also has a Digital Optical output, and the Denon also has two Digital Optical Inputs, next to the RCA inputs I just mentioned, so the choice is yours, use the RCA connection or the Optical connection, up to you really.

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings