I am trying to setup a connect AMP for surround speakers with my playbar.
Here is what I have done:
* Connected an ethernet cable from my router to my playbar
* Connected an ethernet cable my playbar to my connect:AMP
* NOTE: Each are in Boost mode (WM:0)
* Added Connect: AMP as surround speakers to my playbar's room so that both components and they show up in "about my sonos system" Playbar: roomname and Connect:AMP room name (LS+RS)
* While trying to execute the Trueplay tuning, I got the "lost speaker error" during the first tuning step.
Things I have tried to see if any sound comes out:
* Skipping the tuning step, set source to TV (Audio in: Dolby Digital 5.1) and I did not hear anything coming out of my speakers.
* Trying to play music from Pandora and no audio comes out (assuming something should, but not sure if this is valid)
* Disconnected the surround speakers from the room and played music verifying that the wires were connected properly to my in ceiling speakers and music did come out.
Any thoughts on what is going on?