Answered

Combine Sonos accounts.

• 28 May 2018
  • 1 reply

good afternoon, i have a newer Sonos account with my new house, but i also have an old account where most of my products are registered. Is there a way to combine them? Thank you
icon

Best answer by ratty 28 May 2018, 20:02

Do you have two Sonos systems, one with the old email/account and one with the new? If so all you need to do is go to Settings/Sonos Account on a controller attached to the old system. There's an option to transfer it to a new email/account.

On the other hand if you've set up a new system with just some of your units and you want to add the rest, then factory reset the remaining units and add them.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Do you have two Sonos systems, one with the old email/account and one with the new? If so all you need to do is go to Settings/Sonos Account on a controller attached to the old system. There's an option to transfer it to a new email/account.

On the other hand if you've set up a new system with just some of your units and you want to add the rest, then factory reset the remaining units and add them.