Question

Can't Add Apple Music to Sonos Play 1

• 6 March 2018
  • 6 replies

I am following the instructions to add a music service and when I click on Apple Music - I get the option: 'I am already a member' or 'start a trial'. I am a premium Apple music member. So when I click on 'I am already a member' all that happens is Apple Music opens and nothing else. No prompts to add or connect. I have updated all software, deleted the apps and reinstalled them. Any help welcome! Thank you

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3
Hello MrStu, welcome to the community. Is the system experiencing the same issue with a different controller? Also, do have a deeper understanding of your system, would you mind submitting a diagnostic and replying with the confirmation number? Here's an article explaining how: How to Submit Diagnostic
Hi. I am experiencing the same problem from multiple controllers. I have submitted a diagnostic as per above 1339893040.
Everything was working a couple of days ago but now can’t connect to Apple Music so I deleted it and tried it re-add it but now I get same issue as above
Same problem here, after changing the phone over... confirmation number 1504557874
Userlevel 3
Badge +2
MrStu, Pnd, at this moment we're aware of an issue adding Apple Music to Sonos and are currently investigating it. Once we have more information we'll be happy to share it.
Same with me. Confirmation number is 1437250493
Please fix this ASAP
Any update? Unable to use Apple Music on newly bought system because of this problem. Such a disappointment 😞