I bought a boost as the connection to my speakers was becoming unreliable, and I believe I may need some help setting it up, as these is no difference in speaker reliability.
I added a boost via my phone app, Settings->System->Add Boost, followed the onscreen instructions blah blah Boost setup is complete.
- In Settings->System->Network->Networks my speakers are still indicated as being connected to my wifi router. Is this right?
- There is no Settings->BOOST Settings on my phone app as the manual says
- There is no Manage->Settings->BOOST settings on my PC app as the manual says
- There also no Add a BOOST option on the PC app.
- The status light on the Boost is solid white indicating it is working correctly
- The Boost is about 6m away from my WiFi router
Please Help !
Best answer by Smilja
After setup is complete, remove the WiFi details from the system. On iOS or Android: From the Settings tab, tap System > Network > Networks. Select the WiFi network you'd like to remove, and tap Remove. Subsequently wait about 10 min, then go to 'Settings → System → About my Sonos System' and see if WM:0 is being displayed next to each unit.