Question

Arc not connecting to Nest WiFi

• 19 October 2020
  • 1 reply

I have a Sonos Arc 2 and the 3rd gen sub. I have a google nest wifi network and see that the Sonos Arc is not able to connect to the google wifi name even though the password is correct. It always says incorrect password even though there is nothing wrong. It connects to my main wifi (router) without any issues. But I am forced to switch between wifi networks to use the sub from my phone. Is there a way Sonos can work with google wifi?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @vickyvirus30, thank you for reaching out to us and welcome to the Sonos community. I appreciate you for bringing this concern to us. Let me help you out with this.

Please submit a diagnostic report to check your Sonos system to see what’s going on and help you provide a resolution. Just include the confirmation number in your response so that we can look up the information.

If you need help with any other information, feel free to reach out. We'll wait for your reply.