Question

App Sonos 2 freeze and not work.

• 4 October 2020
  • 4 replies

Good day.  Purchased Sonos Beam, Subwofer and Sonos One.  Sonos2 application for Samsung Galaxy 10, Android latest version.  Everything is in the common wifi network.  Cannot play music from the device to the speakers.  The application writes ‘Song title’ is no longer available on Samsung 970e .. Please support how to set streaming music from mobile iOS Android to speakers.
very Thanks. Miroslav

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @jaguarik.

Welcome, thank you for reaching out to Sonos Community.

First, I suggest network refresh, by unplugging all Sonos devices, then rebooting the router. When the router comes back up, plug back in the Sonos devices.

What kind of music services are you playing?

You can also try to uninstall/install the Sonos app if the app still freezes.

Let us know if it works. If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.

Good day.  Thank you very much.  The application is already working.  It does not freeze and is able to play music from the storage of a mobile phone.  We do not use internet music.  We only play stored music from your mobile phone.  After installing the application and trying to play the song, the album came with the message that Don't be "name song" is no longer to Samsung .... Mobile and Unable to Play song "Name song" because Samsung mobile is unavilable ... But currently  everything works.  thanks for care.

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @jaguarik.

Welcome, thank you for reaching out to Sonos Community. 

Glad it works.

Cheers.

If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.

Hi, Mark. Please, how to add Sonos Beam and One to Google Home Assistant. I use Google Nest Max. Account linked. But I don't see Sonos devices in Google Home. Well thank you.