Advice on my setup

• 29 November 2018
  • 3 replies

Hello all, was wondering if I could get some advice. I have two play 5's in the attached areas in my kitchen and living room. They are sort of facing each other the rough pano stitch I did best illustrates what I mean. I have read pairing would be possibly a better option? Should I move them closer together and pair? Or should i leave them grouped as seperate rooms? I also have a play 1 in the master bedroom. Would it be a better option to pair the two play 5's near the dining table and use the play 1 to fill in the kitchen? Everyones thoughts and advice on layout options would be much appreciated. Thanks

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21
For where they are now I don't think pairing them which means creating a stereo pair would be very satisfactory so would keep with grouping them.

If you intended to enjoy more critical music in your dining room then moving the kitchen Play 5 to the dining room and creating a stereo pair would make sense and then you could move your Play 1 to the kitchen though it is so open whatever is playing in the dining room will certainly be easily heard in the kitchen
Thanks Stuart I paired the two 5's in the dining room and put the play 1 in the kitchen. Sounds amazing! Only issue is now I don't have a speaker in the bedroom:(
That's the way it started for me, too 🙂