Answered

Account Login

• 29 November 2021
  • 2 replies

I have successfully logged onto my Sonos account (here) but cannot login on the App. The app askes me to “enter the account info fo t***i@outlook.com”. I have no idea what this account means or if it is the source of my problem. The same thing happens when I try to open my account through the app on my wife’s phone.

icon

Best answer by Ken_Griffiths 29 November 2021, 14:19

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Thank you. I just bought the system from BestBuy and after several frustrating hours I realized that this must have been a returned item and was previously setup on someone else’s account. Resetting the ARC solved the problem. 

This link below explains how to transfer a Sonos system to a new account.

You may need to do this if you have either created a new Sonos account, or are using pre-owned products that are still registered to the original account. If you don’t know the credentials for the existing account, you’ll need to sign out before you can transfer ownership of them. See this LINK.