5:1 and stereo setup

Hi!
My living, dining, and kitchen are three parts of one room. See picture.
Currently, I have the Playbar and two Play:5.

When I am watching TV the setup is Playbar plus both the 5s as back surround speakers in position A and B (see picture).
When I am listening to music, I'm mostly in the dining or kitchen area and I would like the two Play:5s to be in position B and C.
How can I create a working setup that lets me use my Sonos system for these two purposes without having to move speaker A to position C when I want to listen to music and back to position A for watching movies.
I was thinking whether I could add a single Play:1 to position A and keep the second Play:5 in position C but I'm not sure Sonos allows for that setup, i.e. have a Play:5 as right surround and a Play:1 as left surround and a fourth speaker (the second Play:5 as either mirroring the other Play:5 or 1) and then when I want to play music have all the speakers Play stereo.
I know this is a wonky problem and I'd love to hear your ideas of how to solve it best.
Thank you
Vincent

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.