Answered

Move showing as Offline and won't connect when showing on Spotify

• 15 April 2021
  • 3 replies

• Contributor I
  • 1 reply

My Move shows as offline in App, however when connected to Airplay will stream without issue until added to my network, then the Move drops out.  I have reset and rejoined the Move several times without any improvement.  A System Diagnostics report has been submitted. The Bluetooth button does not switch between WiFi and Bluetooth :-(  Any help would be appreciated.

icon

Best answer by DuD 21 April 2021, 11:23

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Badge +17

Hey @DuD, welcome to the community.

How are you able to connect the Move to Airplay if it’s not connected to your network? Are you able to see the Move in the Sonos app when you’re connected to Airplay? If so, I recommend submitting another diagnostic report and sending the number over to our Customer Care team who will be able to take a closer look at it with you and work to find a solution. :slight_smile:

By the magic that is wifi and internet I am now back up and running!  I switched off both wifi and iMac, the Move was then “seen” as not having been registered! One click, one “bong” and it’s back in the room!  I really have no idea what has changed to did change. I now have a fully functioning Move and Sonos system within the App and on Airplay, with Apple Music and Spotify all woking correctly. I didn’t even get a chance to submit another diagnostic report. Thanks.

Badge +17

Great! Happy to hear it’s all working again :slight_smile:  Thanks for following up!