Answered

Marley Stirr it up Wireless to Sonos Roam

• 20 February 2022
  • 15 replies

I bough a roam because of the Bluetooth connectivity but I can seem to connect the roam to the turn table when I press the pair on both ends it doesn’t seem to connect what am I doing wrong ??

icon

Best answer by UKMedia 20 February 2022, 13:47

View original

15 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

You need to set-up the Roam via wi-fi first and connect it to your Sonos App.

The roam Is fully connected to the internet.. works correctly also

combined with the sonos One through my apple

tv too and huge lights it’s just the turntable not wanting to pair it

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

What turntable are you using?

EDIT:

Sorry - Marley Stirr it up :astonished:

What turntable are you using?

The Marley Stirr it up Wireless with the pre amp in built

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Can you pair the turntable with your phone as a test?

Can you pair the turntable with your phone as a test?

I have an iPhone but it doesn’t let me pair 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Can you pair you iPhone to the Roam? Does your TV support BT?  If so, can you pair the Turntable to the TV?

(Just trying to ensure that the Turntable is able to connect to a device, as the Roam should be able to connect without issue.)

Can you pair you iPhone to the Roam? Does your TV support BT?  If so, can you pair the Turntable to the TV?

(Just trying to ensure that that the Turntable is able to connect to a device, as the Roam should be able to connect without issue.)

I can fully connect my roam to my iPhone and Apple TV. It’s just the turntable that’s being a Problem that’s not allowing the connection to the roam

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

(Just trying to ensure that that the Turntable is able to connect to a device, as the Roam should be able to connect without issue.)

I can fully connect my roam to my iPhone and Apple TV. It’s just the turntable that’s being a Problem that’s not allowing the connection to the roam

A fair few of the reviews on the turntable web site mention problems with BT setup.  Do you have any other BT devices - I’m leaning towards this being an issue with the turntable rather than the Roam.

A fair few of the reviews on the turntable web site mention problems with BT setup.  Do you have any other BT devices - I’m leaning towards this being an issue with the turntable rather than the Roam.

Ive tried to connect it with the jbl one too but though it was the jbl problems because the bT speakers where old and this turntable is fairly new 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

One reviewer suggested this:

‘Hi All.....so same same, I could see the blue Bluetooth light flashing, however wouldn’t connect the LG soundbar. The key is to a) press the Bluetooth button so that it flashes, then b) Turn on the device to be connect to (in my case, the soundbar) and endure it is either on BT source, or in pairing mode, then c) keep intermittently pressing the Bluetooth button on the Marley record player. After a few presses, it connects. Keep at it...it will work. ‘

‘Hi All.....so same same, I could see the blue Bluetooth light flashing, however wouldn’t connect the LG soundbar. The key is to a) press the Bluetooth button so that it flashes, then b) Turn on the device to be connect to (in my case, the soundbar) and endure it is either on BT source, or in pairing mode, then c) keep intermittently pressing the Bluetooth button on the Marley record player. After a few presses, it connects. Keep at it...it will work. ‘

So I’ve tried this method and it still doesn’t work!!! Now I understand your signature now 😅

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

So I’ve tried this method and it still doesn’t work!!! Now I understand your signature now 😅

:joy::wine_glass: is the only remaining option then! :grin:   I suggest reaching out to Marley tech support.

:joy::wine_glass: is the only remaining option then! :grin:   I suggest reaching out to Marley tech support.

Will do thanks for you help dude much appreciated was about to pull my hair out

I have the same setup, and it worked for me, had to keep them close. I put the Roam in bluetooth pairing mode, disabled bluetooth on my iPhone (it was the only paired device with the Roam), then I put the Stir It Up in bluetooth pairing mode and was clicking the bluetooth button from time to time, and then it worked. I tried it before without the intermittent clicking and it did not work. I was completely surprised.