disappearing move

• 21 April 2021
  • 6 replies

Badge +1

Hi, the move shows up on my iPad, which is not on the latest iOS, but not any devices that are on the latest IOS.

I see others have had similar problems, but haven’t found a solution anywhere. Does the sonos software need a patch to fix this?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Userlevel 7

Does the Move not appear on your list of Bluetooth devices when you put the Move in Bluetooth pairing mode?

Badge +1

Yes it does, but I’ve never used it on Bluetooth, always through the app

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @User135955 

I recommend you get in touch with our technical support team, who have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and network.

Badge +1

I’ve tried to, waiting times on the phone are beyond ridiculous 

Badge +1

Can someone contact me instead, please

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @User135955 

Sorry to hear that you’ve had trouble reaching our technical support team.

Apologies - I think I may have mis-read your original post. Please ensure that your newer devices have the following option set in their iOS settings:

• Navigate to Settings > Sonos.
  • Toggle Local Network On

Next, please disable Private Addresses for your WiFi as described on this thread:

If this doesn’t help, I notice you have Sky - if you have a Sky Q box, try turning it off at the wall (standby won’t do the job).

Can someone contact me instead, please

This is the community forum, so I am afraid not.