Radio Recommendations

• 27 July 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

I tried to add an internet radio station I liked (via “Manage => Add Radio Station”), but it didn’t work… This sent me down a rabbit hole… So here’s the question that may help me dig out:

Is there a guide anywhere, or a ranking, or anything, to help me sort through all the TuneIn, radioPup, etc. stations? For instance, I type in “Bossa Nova”, and there are dozens. But if I get too specific, I get nothing. (For instance, “West African guitar”).

There just comes a point in a man’s life when there isn’t time to sample and find what he likes… He knows he needs a guide...

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Alonzo Mosley 

Thanks for your post.

Not as far as I am aware - though there may well be some around. Hopefully the community will be able to assist - my replying here will get your topic back to the top of the “recently active” list.

There is of course Sonos Radio, which has curated playlists that stick to particular genres.