Overall Sonos quality?

• 8 December 2022
  • 1 reply

The Sonos updater for macOS failed with an unexpected error, so I come to the support site download the update manually. My Sonos Roam recently died w/o explanation after a little less than two years. I ordered a Sonos Sub a few months ago and it got lost/was never delivered after waiting over a month (or was it two)? I wound up having to dispute the order via my credit card company to get the charge back.

I have a huge investment in Sonos but I'm increasingly nervous about quality. Is there something going on with the company overall I should be worried about? It just seems like a lot...

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

I’ve been an owner for around 10 years, and have been increasing my investments over time. I’ve not noticed any significant degradations in the product or service that have me worried. Just the standard level of issues with any consumer electronics company, extremely small, but not nonexistent. Kind of like Apple, Dell, Google, etc.