MCM Walnut Sonos Arc stand

• 11 March 2023
  • 3 replies

like this

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Closing thread as a duplicate of 

Unfortunately my Arc was stolen from in front of my condo yesterday because Fed Ex thought it was cool to leave it out instead of redelivering it the next day and handing the item to a live being.  Therefore, I can't as of yet take pics with the Arc itself but the dimensions are exactly .5” on each side of the unit or 1” bigger than the Arc length and width (43” x 5.5”).  The solid walnut base and the angled brushed nickel legs make the stand look like pure art, the idea being to make the stand look as if it was meant for the Arc.  I have not seen anything close to this in the marketplace but I am a weekend warrior woodworker and thought `I'd share the idea because it’s so cool and sorely needed for those that want the freedom to move their Arc from room to room without tools.

Let me know if you want one.

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

That looks really nice.

We used to live in a town where you’d occasionally see a pickup following a delivery truck. They’d check out the boxes being dropped off and grab anything they could identify as expensive. Some days they just loaded anything they saw into the truck.