15 year anniversary, 15% discount

Userlevel 4
Badge +8
Sonos are celebrating their 15th anniversary with a 15% discount on all new products. The promotion begins today and ends on 15th September. The email I received this morning suggests the offer is valid for both online purchases and those made through authorised Sonos retailers.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

101 replies

Since this thread was from 4 months ago, I'd expect that no more codes were available, or they'd be expired by now.
Do you have at link? I did not receive any mail :0(

I did not receive my Email so i need code
Userlevel 2
Badge +1
This 15% off is a joke.
I received a notice that my claim was rejected because I've purchased from sonos.com!!!!
/G - disappointed

My claim was accepted and now awaiting deposit to my bank account. I’ve read the promo terms and if you bought it from sonos.com, you were supposed to enter the code at checkout and not submit a claim. You only submit a claim if you purchased from an authorized Sonos reseller. I hope this gets sorted out for you though, seems like just a misunderstanding.
I will, eventually.
& - Thanks for your encouraging support!!
/G
Userlevel 4
Badge +8
In that case I would definitely query the email, quoting the original Swedish Terms and Conditions.
Exactly.
And it reads: "Deltagarna får 15 % rabatt på sitt köp på sonos.com eller i en Sonos-butik för köp som gjorts mellan den 5 september 2017 och den 15 september 2017"
or in english: ...15% off purchase from sonos.com...
I can't interpret that in any other way.
Userlevel 4
Badge +8
These are the original Terms and Conditions from the Swedish site:
https://sonosanniversary.com/se/sv/pages/15for15/terms
I agree, it makes no sense.
But, in the mail i've just received, it says "This cash back award does not apply to purchases made from non-authorized sonos-dealers or from sonos.com".
(in swedish: Denna kampanj omfattar inte köp från icke auktoriserade Sonos-återförsäljare eller från sonos.com )
/G
Userlevel 4
Badge +8
This 15% off is a joke.
I received a notice that my claim was rejected because I've purchased from sonos.com!!!!
/G - disappointed

That makes no sense at all.
“Participants may use a discount code received from Sonos (the 'Discount Code') to receive 15% off their purchase on sonos.com or a 15% Cashback Award for purchases made from Sonos-authorised retailers (Participating Retailers), subject to the Terms and Conditions.”
https://sonosanniversary.com/gb/en/pages/15for15/terms
That’s the UK site.
This 15% off is a joke.
/G - disappointed
Hi having read the other posts about this discount I thought I'd let you know my experience.

I received the email from Sonos informing me of the 15% discount offer (I was already registered with Sonos for email updates etc.).
I bought two Play:1s from John Lewis at their current selling price of £180 each during the qualifying purchase period. This seems to be their standard selling price, not a sale or other special offer.

I filled in the claim form on the Sonos anniversary site, uploaded the receipt and filled in all the other details they requested, including the serial numbers of the two speakers and my bank account details.

Submitted the claim and received an email saying that they would look at it and let my know if I had a valid claim.

Two days later I received another email saying the claim is validated and the money would be deposited into my bank account.

Hope this helps and answers a few of the questions on this thread.
Thanks for your reply. Since it applied to everybody buying products during the timeperiod, I expected it and I got it after talking to them 🙂.
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
I bought Sonos products before this 15% cashback offer ended and it says that I have until 15/10 to upload my receipt, but I can't get by without the unique Sonos code which I have not received despite installing and registering my products on the Sonos site. Any ideas?

Without the code you aren't entitled to a 15% discount. Not sure how you reasonably expect Sonos to retrospectively honour a discount they never offered you?
But on a practical side your only course of action is to phone Sonos Sales.
I bought Sonos products before this 15% cashback offer ended and it says that I have until 15/10 to upload my receipt, but I can't get by without the unique Sonos code which I have not received despite installing and registering my products on the Sonos site. Any ideas?
can anyone spare me a code pretty please? if you can my email is dawsonm78@hotmail.com thanks so much
I can't find my cashback code. What can I do to claim the discount?
Badge +1
I wonder why I had the trouble to write all my experience...:?
Oh, I didn't see that. I guess a Sonos rep could help you.
Claim box
Yup, followed that link, clicked claim now, ticked all 4 boxes and can't get past that stage as the 'sonos voucher code' box is mandatory....
^^ but I no longer have the voucher code email?

Go to www.sonosanniversary.com and follow the directions. You don't need the email or a voucher, just your proof of purchase invoice or receipt (must be able to upload, so if it is a paper receipt, scan it).
Userlevel 4
Badge +8
Sonos Marketing Department guy: “I’ve had a great idea. We’ve been around for 15 years, so let’s have a marketing promotion where we give everyone who buys a new Sonos product 15% off. What could possibly go wrong?”
^^ but I no longer have the voucher code email?
Userlevel 3
Badge +9
Yes you can apply for the rebate on sonosanniversary.com.
Hi,

Just purchased from Richer Sounds (Authorised dealer) here in the UK and wanted to claim the 15% from my full price play 3 i have just bought - cannot find the code on my email (wife has probably deleted it)

Is there any other way of redeeming as i cant get past the 'Sonos voucher code*' box on the site.

Thanks