Resolved - Spotify Playlist Issues - 1/23/17

• 23 January 2017
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +26
  • Community Manager
  • 11304 replies
There's currently some trouble with loading playlists from Spotify on Sonos and other devices. We're working with Spotify on the trouble and will let you know here when it's been resolved. For now, you might see trouble browsing the service and potentially playing tracks from Spotify.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

I'm having the same issue, did a reset and rebooted all my devices incl. router etc. till I saw this post...
At the moment I'm also not able to connect to my Sonos playbar though the Spotify app, it keeps saying connecting but nothing will happen!

Hope they fix it soon 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
This issue should be all resolved now. Let us know if you have any further trouble.
Hello Sonos, I am on the Beta panel and I just want to tell you that I have lost a radio station ...American 50s hits and it's not playing at the moment ...I'm not worried right now but I just need to keep you in the loop at this time ...
Thankyou for the best music facility on the internet ...ever....!!!
Regards Mike Blakeston ......York ....