Answered

Resolved - Pandora stops playing on Sonos

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

292 replies

Just started yesterday - only with Pandora - I guess I'll go tell Pandora that I'm unsubscribing - maybe Sonos will listen to Pandora
Hi everyone, there've been a few more changes today and we believe the cause of the issue has been resolved now. Go ahead and test out Pandora on Sonos and let us know if you run into any errors. If you do, I'd suggest that you give us a call on our support line so we can confirm if this is still acting up or if something else is affecting your system.

As of today, Feb 10, I am still having issues. Finally gave up after a month and a half of it not being resolved. Literally quite 5 times this morning.
Userlevel 2
Badge
Thanks for inviting us to call, Ryan; except that sonos support is only available weekdays!

It is NOT FIXED! Feb 20 11am

Hi everyone, there've been a few more changes today and we believe the cause of the issue has been resolved now. Go ahead and test out Pandora on Sonos and let us know if you run into any errors. If you do, I'd suggest that you give us a call on our support line so we can confirm if this is still acting up or if something else is affecting your system.

As of today, Feb 10, I am still having issues. Finally gave up after a month and a half of it not being resolved. Literally quite 5 times this morning.
Still having issues and have a huge party to host tonight. Playing 12 Sonos speakers throughout the house and having it stop randomly isn’t acceptable
After they fixed whatever was jacked up around Christmas pandora/sonos had been working great again for me. However, today it's back to its old ways. Crashes non stop. Diagnostic is 8478663.
Same problem with Pandora setup as well. Grrrr....
Userlevel 1
Same. It is back to dropping Pandora either after a few seconds or after a couple songs, mid-song. Sent in the diagnostic each time. Tunein is working fine and non-interrupted.
+1 for “Service Error” with Pandora in Sonos app. Started on 2/9/18. Casting from Pandora App on iPhone results in “unable to connect to your Sonos speaker. Please open the Sonos app for Help.” Apple Music streaming without any problems.
This happened in Nov/Dec and then it was resolved and had been working well. Today I tried playing pandora and it stopped 8 times within an hour!
Yep. Pandora has good days and bad days; today is a bad one. Dropped six times in the past 15 minutes!
Also broken for me. Was working fine up til a few days ago, now dropping every few songs.
Also no Pandora for me as of today. Very disheartening! Come on Solos. Figure this out in a hurry.
no pandora wtf? cmon sonos figure it out
Fixed! Thank you, Sonos!
Mine is still not fixed 😞
I updated the app but no improvement. I reset my router with no improvement. I unplugged my speaker with no improvement. I deleted the app from my iPhone and reinstalled and success...the sporadic shutdown problem went away.
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Hi everyone, a playback issue with Pandora on Sonos sparked up again this morning and has been resolved again by now. The main thread for it is here. If you see anything come up again, please let us know.