New feature request

• 23 July 2017
  • 2 replies

Badge +1
Hi, Team Sonos.
I remain one of your biggest fans. The SONOS system is one of the best investments I ever made. Thanks!
Here's a suggestion for future development: in the player, when choosing "Play All" for a selected musician, SONOS organizes all songs alphabetically. Another nice alternative option would be to allow sorting by album / track order.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Why don't you add each album to the queue? That way you would get what you want
Userlevel 2
Second this. Sometimes I will just add an artist to queue, which is exactly what I want to do, but there are two problems:

1. After a while you realize you forgot that this artist also published a christmas album, so every now and then you're listen to christmas carols when you didn't mean to - and since the tracks are sorted alphabetically it can be a real pain to scroll through the list and remove them all.
2. If the same song appears on multiple albums it will be played several times in a row