Question

A huge step backward--what are you guys thinking?

Userlevel 3
Badge +8
Is the new community your idea of an improvement? It is anything but an improvement. Several important threads I started have lost content. When I try and type a response, I can't see the entire response I am creating--it only allows me to see a couple of lines at a time.

I am a long-time Sonos user, and I feel that I have been slapped in the face. Sonos no longer has my endorsement.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

280 replies

I am disappointed to see even one spam post - because more can easily follow.

Till now today, it looked to be a closed chapter, but no...
Four spam posts now, and the link in Ratty''s post now points, incorrectly, to your newest post. ROFL.
"Question: ------| Trump |Windows 10 Help Desk Number 1.888.269.0130 Windows 10 Tech Support Phone Number
5 minutes ago ‐ 0 Comments"

Blame it on The Donald, lol.
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Hey guys, I know this is a hot topic, but let's try to keep the spam discussion in the spam thread. We're working on it and have recently implemented a number of things to help with this, some more effective than others. And there are more to come. We'll be updating that thread shortly too.
Oops. Didn't see Ryan's post because the email alert didn't take me to the right place lol. Never mind.